I’m a humble person, but I am also a lot like Alexander Hamilton — a brilliant writer, magnetic, powerful and ambitious, etc etc etc.
Also, we are basically twins.
So let’s play a game and guess if the following physical descriptions are of me or A.Ham. I know, this is tricky! Guess in the comments!!!!
- [His/her eyes] were of a deep azure, eminently beautiful, without the slightest trace of hardness or severity, and beamed with higher expressions of intelligence and discernment than any others that I ever saw.
- Standing barely five feet [six/seven] inches tall with narrow shoulders, [s/he looks] more like a young boy than a seasoned veteran who has just turned twenty-six years old. [S/He] has a freckled baby face with piercing violet-blue eyes.
- [Hamilton/Hogan] had a light peaches and cream complexion with violet-blue eyes and auburn-red hair, all of which came together to suggest an animated beam of light.
- I don’t have a dollar to my name, an acre of land, a troop to command, a dollop of fame. All I have’s my honor, a tolerance for pain, couple of college credits and my top-notch brain.
- A [wo/man] of strong and fertile imagination, of rhetorical and even poetical genius.
- [Hogan/Hamilton] conveyed kinetic energy incessantly expressing itself in bursts of conspicuous brilliance.
- As a youth, [Hogan/Hamilton] was physically most attractive, with red-gold hair and bright blue eyes and a small but strong body.
- [S/he] was evidently very attractive, and must have possessed a great charm of manners, address, and conversation.