This is not “5 Morning Habits of the Richest, Happiest, Best, Fittest, Longest Living People Ever.” Just absolutely not that. This is more “5 Things I Sometimes Do That Makes My Morning Slightly Better.”
- Put your phone somewhere that isn’t your bed. (But set your alarm as late as possible.)
- Eat something delicious for breakfast (cake and yogurt is my personal fave). Forget calories. Eat something that makes you want to be alive.
- Drink as much coffee as possible. It helps to make it at home because it makes you feel accomplished.
- Don’t take a vitamin on an empty stomach. You KNOW that will ruin your day.
- Listen to something that will make you happy. It might be NPR. It might be NWA. I don’t know your life. Just set the tone with something that perks your brain up.