My poor, lonely blog. I visit you from a little coffee break at the office before a night that will go to 11. Not like Spinal Tap 11, but 11pm. I’m going to be a delight this evening.
Two weeks abandoned. Late nights at work + prioritizing social activity and physical activity + spending many hours on the weekend seeing art, cleaning, and watching football + assorted other personal things that need real time and attention = less time for the Internet.
Things I’ve Thought About Blogging About And Haven’t:
- Clothes I want for fall (too many)
- Interesting things I’ve read lately (too few)
- How looking at art on the weekend makes me a better person (I’m too lazy)
- The Synod on the Family (not a theologian)
- How I am currently tackling organizing my apartment (still not that organized)
- Weather (nobody wants this)
- The Packers (nobody wants this, either)
- My personal style (this is not a thing that actually exists)
- My beauty routine (this exists but is not worth sharing with anyone)
- My favorite places in DC (could probably do this, honestly)
- Dogs from rescue websites that I would like to adopt (should not feed the beast aka my unquenchable desire to have a dog)
- ABC dramas (Kellie is doing it so much better than I could anyway)
- Weird pictures from my phone (oh, you really want that?)
So instead, clearly the answer was to write you a lovely little post about things I have NOT been blogging about.
Coffee break over, that’s all I got.
(linked up here)